|Training and education are a key focus of the CardioGenomics PGA . The PGA is sponsoring symposia at major conferences, and developing workshops related to the areas of focus of this PGA. Use the buttons below to view and enroll into new online programs, review the library of archived programs and attend live simulcasts.|
In order to be able to attend live programs or to view archived programs, you will need the following:
- Deactivate pop-up blockers or allow pop-up from the domain you-niversity.com (learn how).
- Enable cookies in your browser (learn how).
- An IBM PC compatible computer (Macintosh users please call for availability)
- IE (Internet Explorer) 5.0+ Internet Browser
by Microsoft Inc. (We apologize but these presentations include features available only through Internet Explorer WEB-browser)
- Windows Media Player 9.0+ Plug-In by Microsoft Inc. Please
check on Microsoft's site the latest available version
suitable for your operating system.
- Java Virtual Machine (for live simulcast). If you are using WindowsXP Download and install the JVM.
- A 450MHz+ CPU, 128MB+ RAM
- Sound card and speakers (or headphones)
- Screen resolutions of: 1024X768 (recommended), or 800X600
- An Internet connection with a minimal speed of 56 Kbps. (lower bandwidth is supported but the reception quality may deteriorate)
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Firewall setup considerations
For further assistance contact us at: YouTools Help Desk or call our toll free number: 1-877-867-7300.