|As part of our continuous commitment to OSIsoft users worldwide, we are pleased to deliver the |
opening day of UC 2004 via live and recorded webcast.
View the presentations on OSIsoft’s High Level Strategy and OSIsoft Products and Technology.
Presented live in English and simultaneously interpreted in the following languages:
Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, and Arabic.
Now available! The Online archives of the virtual conference are now available in all seven languages. Click the View Archives button below to proceed to the archives page.
If you need technical assistance call (North America) 1-877-867-7300 or international +1-202-302-0969
Learn more about the webcasting software
In order to be able to attend live programs or to view archived programs, you will need the following:
- Deactivate pop-up blockers or allow pop-up from the domain you-niversity.com (learn how).
- Enable cookies in your browser (learn how).
- An IBM PC compatible computer (Macintosh users please call for availability)
- IE (Internet Explorer) 5.0+ Internet Browser
by Microsoft Inc. (We apologize but these presentations include features available only through Internet Explorer WEB-browser)
- Windows Media Player 9.0+ Plug-In by Microsoft Inc. Please
check on Microsoft's site the latest available version
suitable for your operating system.
- Java Virtual Machine (for live simulcast). If you are using WindowsXP Download and install the JVM.
- A 450MHz+ CPU, 128MB+ RAM
- Sound card and speakers (or headphones)
- Screen resolutions of: 1024X768 (recommended), or 800X600
- An Internet connection with a minimal speed of 56 Kbps. (lower bandwidth is supported but the reception quality may deteriorate)
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Firewall setup considerations
For further assistance contact us at: YouTools Help Desk or call our toll free number: 1-877-867-7300.